2013年1月15日星期二

The game " homecoming " pitch post-mortem

The idea of homecoming comes from the report of game design class and the brainstorming for the ubisoft project, I combined these two together and tried to give the idea during the presentation, but I did not do a good job, I tried to cover more and more information, but it went to a wrong way, people couldn't understand my idea. I did not have the same problem before, I think one of the reason is that I want to explain something is totally new and how I can reach the point I want. The more clearly I want the audience know my idea the more thing I want to talk,and the thing went to worse. :'(   The other reason is my language, actually I want to talk more it is because I did not have the confidence that people can understand my idea totally, this is also why I choose the game engineer track not the producer track. Not like the time in Japan I have enough time to get my language just like the resident people. And I also has some problems with my PPT, the structure of it is not good enough, I should not put the details thing at first and it took me so much time to finish. I need more graphics and less word, only key word in my PPT, and I can explain it during the presentation.


没有评论:

发表评论