2013年1月10日星期四

New rules in the game project class

I am very happy with the new rules in the game project class, we won't do the same way in the first semester,which means we have more time focusing on the one game idea, and try to complete it not just a prototype.We did not need to change the technology we used, the last semester we just spent too much time to learn the new things, not focusing on the game itself. We were keeping trying to get more skills in the new technology, we just wanted to " finish the game ", not to " make a game ". Everyone can  a game idea and we can choose the team we want to go and  decide which game you want to make. I will definitely do it.

When I was in Japan I am a game designer, so I have bunch of ideas in my mind and this is one of my abilities which I am proud of . I am going to pitch the game I was thinking in the game design class which the combine the RTS and FPS game together. 

没有评论:

发表评论