2013年1月18日星期五

Hard decision

I am sad to say that I found it is very difficult to get people on my team to finish my game idea.I know I need to pick a team to join in, but it is a tough decision to do. To be honest, I am totally not interested in music game and for the another one, the one needs two player to play together, this idea is good ,and it reached the same point of my idea in some part, but if I was Andrew, I will let it to be a one player game instead of two player game. The biggest problem of that game is that  the hacker always will be the guy to send the order and another guy just need to follow the order to do what the hacker want them to do. If  I play this game , I will choose to play the hacker part. The team Fus-Fus, although they had talking about they will only keep the physic force and will reconsider the game idea again. I doubt I can belive it or not, because the same thing happened when I was in the undergraduate program. So I want to join a team with a idea totally new. I also had sent a email to us that want to get together for another time and we can form another team, but no one answer me. So if we can not form a team I will join the Fus-Fus team and see what will happen in that team.

没有评论:

发表评论