2013年3月13日星期三

Sad result

This week is terrible for me, we were told our game did not go though the first gate. I really had paid a lot of efforts inside and I even had some confidence when we finish our presentation.

But we won't let our project die, I already had talked to Zeph and Yuntao, we are going to do it as a side project and we also want to change a lot of features of it, even they are OK to add the FPS part into the game which makes me feel a little bit better.

We were told to move forward and choose another team to join, as I had said, I have little interests in music game. Another team, co-sign   I truly doubted that if I joined that team, I will have no chance to give some ideas on Game design part, I will just be a engineer.

I do not want to think about it right now Let 's forget it








没有评论:

发表评论